Arthur Stein, Esq.
Noticing a need in the local market, Mr. Arthur Stein, Esq. founded what would become Stein, Supsie & Tedeschi in 1974. Since that time, Mr. Stein has guided clients through some of the most tumultuous legal circumstances, securing favorable outcomes at every turn.
Mr. Stein focuses his practice on land use & zoning law, commercial law, school law, and construction law. His clientele includes international enterprises with a presence in New Jersey, boards of education, and contractors with a focus on the Shore area markets.
Mr. Stein has represented clients at the local, county, state, and federal court level as well as in regulatory agency proceedings. He maintains the AV Preeminent designation by Martindale Hubbell (disclaimer). Additionally, Mr. Stein serves as a Trustee for Lacey Food Bank and as an adjunct professor at Rutgers University’s Department of Government Services.
Mr. Stein’s previous roles & accomplishments include:
- Recipient of the Citation of Merit from the NJ Federation of Planning Officials
- Past Secretary, District III Joint Ethics Committee (1978-1984)
- Past Commissioner of the Toms River Township Barrier Island Study Commission
- Officiant, Community Medical Center Foundation
- Mr. Stein is admitted to practice in New Jersey.