Estate Planning, Administration & Litigation
Estate Planning (Wills/Trusts/Guardianships), Administration (Probate of Estate) & Litigation
Securing Your Legacy
We are in the midst of the greatest transfer of wealth in history. Millions upon millions of dollars are changing hands from one generation to the next. Every person in this country, regardless of age or personal wealth, should have an estate plan prepared by a competent and educated attorney. Don’t leave your legacy to chance. Our attorney’s can help you create an ironclad will, trust, power of attorney, and advanced healthcare directive/living will that will stand the test of time.
Our services include:
Estate Planning (drafting of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills; guardianships)
- Tax mitigation/planning
- Charitable gifts either during or after life.
- Inter Vivos (living) gifts to beneficiaries
- Funeral disposition directions
- Distribution of personal property/real estate to beneficiaries
- Appointment of an Executor/Trustee
- Naming the beneficiaries of your estate
- Establishing trusts for minor beneficiaries
- Appointing guardians for minor beneficiaries
- Artfully drafting disinheritance provisions to avoid costly litigation
- Asset protection
- Pet trusts
- Appoint Attorney-in-Fact to represent you in times of need
- Appoint Healthcare Representative for Living Will to make end-of-life healthcare decisions
- Apply for a Guardianship to ensure that a loved one is cared for, both emotionally and financially
Estate Administration (probate and administration of the estate of a deceased loved one)
- Probate Last Will and Testament
- Interpret Will/Trust provisions
- Collect all estate assets
- Sell/transfer real estate and personal property
- Communicate with creditors of the Decedent
- Prepare/file applicable tax returns to ensure compliance with State/Fed. Tax laws
- Manage distribution of assets to beneficiaries
- Prepare all necessary court filings
Estate Litigation (legal action against beneficiaries/administrators of estates)
- File lawsuits against Executors/Administrators of an estate if necessary
- File suit against non-cooperating beneficiaries who may refuse to vacate estate property
- Handle disputes between all parties
At Stein, Supsie & Tedeschi, we have helped clients in the Monmouth and Ocean County markets secure their legacy through a myriad of estate planning options. We have helped single parents plan for their children’s welfare in the event of their untimely death. Our approach is simple: combine decades of experience with best practices to provide legal solutions tailored to your particular needs.
Planning for your estate’s distribution and your family’s future is no small task. Our seasoned attorneys can help craft a will and estate plan that addresses your concerns while providing guidance and education every step of the way.
Reach out today to learn more about how best to address your Estate Planning, Administration & Litigation Law challenges.